Greetings From SKCV Children's Trust!

SKCV has so far saved the lives of about 30000 needy children (abandoned by family, runaway, orphans and semi-orphan girls and boys). We saved thousands of runaway children from exploitation, abuse and from the clutches of antisocial elements.

About 30 percent of them have been re-united with their families. The remaining 70 percent has been educated (academic or vocational training). Almost all the children who completed their formal academic education or non-formal vocational courses have been employed.

Presently SKCV Children's Trust is rendering its services to the needy children who reside at Amodini Girls’ Home, Premavihar Boys’ Home and Santosh Bhavan Open Shelter. SKCV’s various service activities are being run with the meagre support received from the local philanthropists. We look for funding support from various quarters – Government and Private - to strengthen the present service activities and enable SKCV to move towards future sustainability. May our service transform the lives of the needy children and help them become good and responsible citizens!

View Profile

Registered Trust Organisation

Registered Under Trust Act on 28/11/1988

Number: 2700/BK4/1988 at Vijayawada.

Our Office:

SKCV – A.K. Rao Santosh Bhavan,Opposite Press Club, Gandhi Nagar, Vijayawada 520 003.

© 2021 SKCV India All Rights Reserved.